Tuesday 20 July 2010

Beowulf (cartoons)

I've got the embarrassing habit of sending cartoons together with my instructions to assignments for the TTC. This is why I've been looking for nice cartoons on Beowulf for the last three years. No wonder I haven't found much. Problem is I also have the embarrassing habit of writing comics and cartoons. Greater problems is that all this moved me to make the no less embarrassing decision of writing my own cartoons on Beowulf. No doubt this sure is a problem, right? Well, I admit I haven't achieved much really, but in any case, I had fun in doing this. My apologies in advance to all of you.  


6 comments:

MJ said...

Lol! They're good! Congrats :) !

Simud said...

Thanks, MJ. Nice to see you around!

nestor said...

:-D Congrats Blas!! They are very original! I particularly like the one of the soldier asking Beowulf a hand and the hero offers him Grendel's arm !!! jajaja Very original!!

Simud said...

Thanks, Nestor!

Anonymous said...

hi blas!!! I liked all the jokes very much ... but (sorry for my lack of intelligence) I couldn't get the one about grendell and his mum... jajajaj!!! sorry again! see you
laura dambolena

Simud said...

Hey, Laura, nice to see you around! I guess you will get to understand the full meaning of the cartoons when you read the poem next year. Or have you already read it? Anyway, thanks for your appreciation!